Monday, May 19, 2008

Yesterday just went to my friend dad funeral at cheras. This place call xiao en centre is a very big place just do business with people are pass away. When u walk in the place look like a 5 star hotel and very big building everything are 5 star. Somemore there got lobby and got place for buffet. From here i can see that this place are earning money and if you wan to rent a place for a pass away people can cost u around 20000k but still got many thing that haven count in.

When i reach there i saw my friend are look tired and no mood but when he saw me then become got mood and talk and talk. He keep on talking with me because i think we got 2 month didnt meet each other. So, we keep on talk non stop but he also busy when the time reach he need to start prey for his dad so i wait for his thing finish then we continue our chatting. He look ok for me because he still can joke with me. From this building i can see alot of died people all also around 50- 60 years old and here are alot of people somemore first time i saw got air-condition for all this thing. Firstly, i ask my friend why u dun do it at home then he answer me say that because his mom say wan to do it at here.

Around midnight i only went back to home. Then continue with my supper because when i go there i didnt eat anything but there got some buffet i just eat little bit because everything are vegetarian and for me is not very enough so i when for second around. Somemore, i miss my assignment and i didnt do it i dunno how to write so many words in this few day. Somemore tomoro we need to pass up our management and i still writing for question 2 nia. WTh!!!! My mcb haven started seriously i dunno wat i going to do soon. I feel this time are crash like hell. By the way tomoro i think i going to bang everything for mcb because i really dunno wat to write for it.

No comments: