Sunday, May 4, 2008

OMG!!!!!!!!!
NO more Holidays

Tomorrow, Tomorrow and Tomorrow
going to classs start ahhhhhh and going to be back to college
time i feel like everything going to be 'STRESS"
somemore my assigement also haven started
everyweeek going to be hand up 1 assigment
make me feel nervous.. bla bla bla...
life are so painful.. somemore management and mcb
need to write around 2500 words this is my first time i
do my assigment is this course make me feel scare..
hopefully everyone can do it ya.. and do it happy haha.


I feel like need 1 more week break la
DUN LIKE TO START COLLEGE BECAUSE ALREADY
LAZY
i need this sem to finish faster and faster so i can rest
more and more and more.. where got people holiday then
think want to go school again right!!!! haha anyway i feel like
if going back to school need to do alot of stuff.... and will see
back alot of friend that 1 week we didnt see each others..
tomoro class start 8am dunno i can wake up in de morning
because this week sleep late wake up late wat to do
everyday sleep sleep sleep enough....haha somemore just
finish watching some chinese drama like D>I>E.. who
got see then u know la... haha.. kk
(to be continue) bye bye


No comments: