Thursday, May 29, 2008

On monday that day, my dad friend house got buffet so we went to his house at usj 6. first of all, here are like full house alot of my dad friend such as drinkers and smokers. haha... so when i reach here alot of people already start drinking beer and wain and chivas.. i feel like better no need to come if come sure drunk. so my dad also got bring 2 alcohol bought from germany. This alcohol got 44%. If u drink u will feel very high and high. The food here are very nice. I meet alot of uncle today somemore tell me alot of story about my dad. swt.. another is ask me to drink and drink non stop.
















this is the alcohol that my dad bought from germany...



Lastly, today got a very kind aunt give a dog to us the name call boy boy.. swt name. This dog very cute and very quite and like to come in to my house nia...











No comments: