Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hey friend, haiz last week until now i hear my best friend dad have problem. I am worry about his future by giving him advice and others.. Why this day all the guys are so useless why they nothing to do wan to kill people dad and withdraw people money from the account and then kill him away.. God please help my best friend i really sad to hear that he tell me all the story. So if can i wan him to be happy so he wont be so sad. Why can a good people lost adi his dad suddely no problem then got problem. Hopefully all the police can work hard and find all the killer come out and give my friend a best report. I know now his very no mood but for me if u lost a dad or your dad got kill u will how? Can u all answer this question.. i dun think you all can answer it. i also cannot answer it. Hopefully my friend can study hard and work for his finals exam dun think so much for his dad. Hopefully he can settle and cool down. Everyday i also saw at the newspaper the story written from the people. Some of the part are not very right so please ignore it..

No comments: