Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BAD LUCK

WTH is time to GG for me this time. I damn angry and nervous.. First time in my whole life make me sad and wan to cry for it. Tomoro i need to presentation the marketing and hand up the assigment suddely when i am doing the f... electric suddely gone by 10.30pm make me nervous how how how.So i call to Cj say i wan to go to his house and do my marketing then i ask my dad permission because no electric hopefuly got visa wtf my dad dun allow me go to my friend house and sleep. So i damn sad because my assigment haven revise yet.. God is time to GG for me today everrything are set tomoro i going to gone somemore i still class in de morning i cant sleep now wtf ... Then around 11.30pm kok ho call me and ask me how is my assigment going on and his ask me to send him then point of the presentation then i say sorry brother my house no electric for today damn fuck off men my assigment going to die die die..



Suddely, kok ho say u man man wait for your electric bye bye and u need to wait for tomoro to do your assigment adi friend so now u can go and sleep say bye bye.. so i am starting to nervous the time is passing 1 hour and hour i am preying that god plesss help me for the electric i need to type it and finish it today i cant wait for tomoro to do my assigment .. i damn piss off this is the first time in my whole life that no electric. So i call to the TNB to ask them to fix it faster and say please if you can do it faster..



Around 4am the life is change everything are back all the work i need to start and work it again and again.. somemore i damn bad luck for today damn it.. somemore i not sleeping anymore i am doing my assigment until morning i think i going to class hard to present the marketing also. damn la for today. So friend i am working for my assigment now u all are sleeping i also cant sleep for today damn piss off. So i dun think i will do well for it somemore i need to think the time is gold but i waste alot of time adi.



BAD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: