Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged

I'm Tagged by Judith;
Rules:1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago (1998) ?
Everyday sleep alot
play games
sports
sometimes kena scold by father
like to watch tv

5 things on my to-do list today.
sleep
ada tutorial
marketing tutorial
Js
race car

5 Snacks I enjoy.
Carlsberg
Mr patato
sweets
choc
ice-cream

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
build my house
buy my favourite car to fetch family, friend and gf(still haven got)
travel around the world
buy a liverpool team
donate money to charity

5 of my bad habits.
lazy
talk alot
kau peh
talk bad words
others

5 places i have lived.
My house
granpa house
pjs 1
aunt house
ss3

5 jobs I've had.
as a brother
as a fren
monitor of the class (5 years)
work with dad
work with uncle

5 people i tag.
if u read this then u kena tag la.. ok

No comments: