Monday, April 21, 2008

Swt todays class start 1 pm until 7pm ... damn tired .. 1pm to 3pm is accounting then follow by management block lecture.. When the mangement lecture start all the people are still talking and walking then suddely ms sue zan sit beside yeh sheong damn funny when he come in he damn scare come to tell chee kin and say shit la cant skip adi. die die die..

After that when my place here starting noisy then the ms sue zan come to my place and sit beside me somemore sit the whole lecture shit la cant skip the class somemore cant sleep adi .Haiz today make me so sien and cant stop me my friend. ishh... Haiz why the lecture need to sit beside me de.. somemore the whole lecture le.. After that, u know jenson the smart people go out for dunno how long then come in say go yamcha with vincent.. dunno where...

Today lecture quite ok la for me can learn something .. but then i can tell u all when the lecture give break then got many people skip de then lecture give another break then some skip again they say damn boring how to sit so long at there... i like wtf why i cant skip too because i cant the teacher are sit beside me so i need to concertrate to hear the lecture speech.. haiz.. What can i do life make me damn sien with the block lecture....

Moreover, tomoro Liverpool vs chelsea .. hopefully liverpool can win la...

No comments: