Wednesday, April 9, 2008

HAiz ,Still got 2 more days to go to pass up my MCB assigment. This course make me headace and sick of it. I rather write and essay then better to find the theory to related to the problem lo. I am headace when i want to do this problem dun have this theory to related ... wth... dun wan to the problem is hard for me to explain everything got.. zZzZzZ.. Can i have a better book and the best book for theory.. I dun think so because all the book are borrowing by other people adi. So dun think so much just put watever shit inside then handup ba no choice for me to argue anymore.. GG for MCB... Life make suffer alot and alot... PLz take me away from this place..



UEFA Champion League result
Liverpool 4-2 ArsenalSami Hyypiä, Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard and Ryan Babel scored for Liverpool.Abou Diaby and Emmanuel Adebayor scored for Arsenal.

Yet finally liverpool win over arsenal. I am very sorry to say that arsenal actually each team are perform very strong and give pressure to each other. By the way, i know every team sure must have 1 win and 1 lose. Dun think too much just hope that next year play again. I know each team of us need to win but seriously liverpool are strong in UEFA and i dunno why.. Next, i hope liverpool can win because if not BEnitez going to GG.. Sorry to arsenal Fans ya.. Arsenal actually perform well done mostly are very strong team for liverpool to def them. I love Cesc he is doing well for he team and he can control the ball by the ways. hehe This what i see at the match. So the next match going to be Chelsea vs Liverpool.. Any idea who going to win it again. hehe Dun think 1 ya.. So tonight going to be roma vs man u and barcelona vs shalke o4.. any idea who win it i know who going to win but not going to tell here hehe..

No comments: