Friday, April 4, 2008

CRap

Phew finally Arsenal vs Liverpool match are draw and i need to thank to the referee and arsenal lucky to save liverpool. hehe This match still got 2 more to go ya everyone. I think is going to have pressure for each team.

This week everyday damn busy life are so suffering with assigement. Altmost many people are sick for it and not very enjoying with their assigement. Next week we going to handup adi still got many more still go. Haiz life is crazy men. Somemore i need to thank for someone that help me alot ya. I need say very thank you.

Today is "cheng meng" haiz i didnt went back with my family to prey my grandpa. Sorry to my beloved grandpa because i haven finish my assigment so sorry ya. Hopefully god will give u a best things. Well for today i think many people will stay at home and wont go out because they scare this so called "ghost" hehe. aiya actually if you all dun think it is nothing want la. Just think positive ya. This year i think is the 3 times i didnt went back to prey my grandpa liao. So for those people that got go preying plz take care yourself ya.

Ok la just now just got watch movie with friend. We watch three kingdom.. This movie are nice and perfect. ahah For me just wan to release some stress la coz crazy and hell with assigment everything like GG... I am waiting the new movie la nowasday dun have any nice movie la. So hopefully got new want for all those people to watch la. Somemore no nice movie sure no people go and watch de. The best want is wait and wait la for the new movie. So hopefully got time to enjoy it la. If not dun time to watch anymore ya because everyweek like stuck in the assigment ,homework, and presentation. Sien.. The coming week we already got presentation.. Damn sien la and damn tired sian...

No comments: