Sunday, March 2, 2008

Open House at USJ 6

Yesterday, the weather is very bad as u know this few days are raining . Well, today want to play basketball with a.k.a Jenson (sharpshooter) but the weather look not very good but i am trying to look the weather is it change or not because Jenson asking me to go to play with him . Well reach around 6pm the weather not good got lightening as well so i dun wan to go and i told Jenson maybe i not going and ffk you . Sorry men . Later on i wait until 6.30pm the weather also not raining men but actually got little bit so my plan was fail to go.

Around 7.30 my dad friend got open house at usj 6. So we when there for dinner. As you know the foods there was nice especially got many types such as mee hon , fried rice , prawn , fried sotong, mixed vigetables, sweet and sour chicken , popiah , bbq goat , bbq pork , ABC , and Ice- cream and many more. All the food are delicious .hehe . My dad friend are rich his name call (ah chai) his servics cars want if u all got car problem find me i can solve for u all and it cheap. hehe . He just open 4 big worksop and all the accessory is form my dad company ( ravagoli and beta ) . As you know, this open quite alot of people and alot of cEo , Managers and others. He invited 100 people to come to his house and dun forget all also drinking people such as beer , chivas and others i cant remember as i know is many types of alcohol. Later on around 9pm i think they got "yam sing " as u know chinese people favourite they like to wish each others .haha . Got many people also drunk but they very keng they drink they wont drunk they got use many ways to drink like straw , bottle up , mixed alcohol and other. For me i 1 cup also drunk like hell and the face red like guang kong hehe.

After that , they got gamble match like black jack (21) . Suddely ask me to become banker men haha i also damn scare la. Actually i not very want to bad but nevermind la got people invest to me such as my dad (rm 200) , my dad friend (rm 500) and more . Here got around 30 person playing but they play minimum (rm 50) and maximum ( how big also can ) for me first time to become banker and very stress u know all also rich people and like to gamble wan but nevermind la once a time happy can liao. Starting my luck was not good dunno why maybe the "choi sheng yet" haven come yet this i know starting time nevermind la give u all chance first later you all know. Suddely when reach round 10 or 13 i dunno la suddely the time was come give me 3 times double ace men i damn happy around few mintues like this can earn rm 5000. As you know i damn happy wei cant stop laughing men . Somemore they say i cheat hehe just jkjk la. Then my dad say just go on no need to scare them they just scare you adi you banker ma scare what now u got money no need to scare Until 1 am like that they ask to finish it how big you want just put la. Got 1 person call (kelvin) he is the CEO of caltex i think he gamblle rm 1000 just for last match . This make me stress men and he wrote cheque rm 1000k if win your wan if lose u pay me ok. Then i discuss with my dad , he say just follow them no need to scare want hehe . Now you got cash men must gentlemen a bit so i say then ok follow you. When What goes around come around i get double ace again but then he get blackjack men. Hehe sorry friend u still need to pay me like this i earn rm 3000 look like no need to work also can get salary la haha. After the match the uncle say to me young boy u r good for you is just normal and for me also normal coz nothing that can happening men .

I can tell you i earn alot of money but then i also dun wan i give back to my dad and all his friend and then they say "boy" the money all for u men u no need to give back us but for me is not good and just get money like this. As i can tell u after i take i bank in to the bank faster coz i dun wan to keep all this money so i can keep all this money for my study or what la. hehe . Around 2am , my dad and his friend still continue the alcohol then i also join coz too happy. So got 1 uncle say young boy please dun learn to gamble and to play if you play your future will gone over. He ask me you still young you must study hard and become like your dad as you know your dad are famous and very hardworking make sure when u big that time become like him because his is a person like helpful , good , hardworking , enjoy fun, but dun learn to smoke learn to drink la because now you must started to drink alcohol so when you big that time you can hander all the drink hehe . After that , i told uncle very thank you for your advice i will keep it and beome like what you say . thank you. For today , i learn alot of things form my dad friend and i will keep it and DO IT. ok


Will BE Comtinue

No comments: