Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not in the mood

Just now midnight just watch finish my football match. The match is inter milan vs liverpool. So happy that inter milan have many people injured and only the midfield and striker are all star. This match is quite ok but too many yellow card for this 2 team and inter milan have 1 red card. Haiz lucky torres score a goal. SO liverpool have already 1-0 and agg are (3-0).HaHa nice goals and fanstatic score. After that the match end up 1-0 liverpool won away goal. Liverpool now already in to querter finals. By the way the whole night didnt sleep and waiting for the next day.


I reach college around 7.45 am then wait until 8am so i went to lecture hall with friend. This week already week 2 all the lecture are talk and talk about all the assigement only. Well for the mkt lecture are sien but i am paying attetion that wat she teach. After the lecture i got tutorial class for the mkt also. My lecture name call ms neliza. She coming and teach us all the mkt lecture 1 and also talk about assigment too. So end up my group with kok ho and cj all the people are choosing by oher people so no chance for me to form with other group. So sien i dun wan to same group with them somemore like last time the foundation group. This group cannot work i seriously tell you all. I hope got chance i wan to have group with gals too. By the ways i think no use adi. Not very got chance adi. Everything just happening like that. Feel like qutting my degree.

Everything dunno only. Watever the lecture say and say. I am very tired for this course.God can u give me a people that can help me. PLEASE!!!!! Make sure he or she that can give me alot of ways to do it. I am very headace for it. Hopefully i can my best and everything are good


Moreover, having the MCB lecture also haiz. Damn bored no friend and many people are skipping the lecture want. The lecture mostly i think not more than 100 people. Haiz
Sien again . Nothing to do for my life.

RAin , rain and rain again.........................

No comments: