Sunday, March 23, 2008

Everyear on 23 march is my mom birthdays. Everytime i also will buy cake and presents for her. This year was a bit different because i need to handle my tutorial homework first then only can celebrates with my mom. The first times i miss it..


I am so sorry to miss the first time for the lunch with my family members nevermind la mostly important is i done my work first. They went to 1 u to ate dim sum so sorry i dun know wat name is the restaurant. After that, my mom say her phone are full of sms with so many people are trying to send her a wish. haha. I just know something like that la because i not at there too. Then they went to shop at 1 u for the whole day. My mom also receive to many present from all my aunt and uncle too. Many of them are giving "angpau" just a meaning a good way because they also dunno what to buy to her. After that they went to buy alot of stuff. I also dunno what they buy la. After finish my work i go to taipan secret recipe to get the cakes for my mom this is the first time i buy it at seret recipi. Somemore i go to pyramid at find present for my mom too. I walk and walk also didnt get anything i am still thinking to get what for my mom. At last i bought a box choc and rings. The best part is so many type of rings and i dunno which wan she likes. At last i ask the promoter to help me and i ask her alot which type can i buy too. She just tell me that is you got heart which want your mom also like too. haha i am to happy to hear that.





Around 7.00pm , my dad bring us go to buffets to have dinner there. The food are delicious and pretty nice . There are many i cant eat finish as i so big size.haha. The food there i think got around 150 type of different style of foods. The best want is the salmon very finny la. When the food come out my brother straight walk to there and take all like FOc..The buffets cost my dad around rm300++. We eat until around 10pm then went back. When we reach home i straight away take out the birthday cake and sing song. HAha damn funny la. My mom was shy la because she say like waste our allowace to buy her things.My dad was suprising he bought flowers for my mom. Haha. I also didnt think that my dad are super suprising.

No comments: