Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New S & Y

LAst week thusday Ms all sunday give me fighting fish. He ask me to bring back to take care it but he dun like the fish anymore. By the way after i bring back the fish like very good to me and i very good to him. But i dunno how he will survival until when. The colour of this fish are brown and yellow like that quite small. Later on, when my mom come back say to me, aiyoyoyo ntg goods u didnt bring back u know how to bring back ppl dun wan the thing( in chinese) i look at her and say mom not wan de is my friend dun wan ady then only ask me to bring back to help him to take care. After my mom listen it she say ok u can take care of it.

Today, (u-know) give me his fighting fish and he say he say the fish very old and not nice anymore for him he say better u bring back and take care of it and take care carefully enough and no need to worry want just change water and give eat some food kao tim. Haha now i got 2 new friend i will give them a name call S & Y haha. I also dunno why i give for fun but he give me the fish very like to eat more wan cant stop feeding him enough. By the way friend i will take care about it dun worry . thank alot

No comments: