Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finally the final exam is coming going to say bye bye to sem 2 again plus after this exam i will lost alot of friend because they are flying to australia for their futher studying there. I hope that they can do well and wish them all the best after you all going there and maybe after final exam i also dunno still can meet them anot still cant say because they sure busy with their stuff for going to australia. The revision my subject also haven complete it. I am still lazy and didnt study well for it. I scare i going to regret this sem again and again. Finally still got 4 or 5 days going to reach the first days of the exam. Hey guys u all ready to do it. For me i still not and i cant even say 100% yet because my brain not that work yet. I am starting worry about it again but for me this few days din slept well and i also dunno why.

After that, I wish all the people in taylors college can do well their exam.. Good luck

No comments: