Friday, June 6, 2008

ZzZzZzZz

Damn sleepy the whole night didnt sleep well. Now at Excess1 waiting for 2 people and waiting them to call to go to class. Swt i am waiting for 2 hours adi still haven got calls for them. I am tired somemore still got tutorial to do i am rushing for it. zZzZzZ... should i call them or not. I feel like faster go to class rather go for the late class because now are so tiring later more tiring my eyes are trying to ask to sleep now.

Today just only got 2 hours then i can go back to have my nice sleep but then now i dun think can adi because waiting for them. DAMN.. Wat can i do...

Yesterday the GG damn suck all the player and the host keep on "DC". Just play 1 match very nice but the host are lag too and keep on DC but never dc dunno why. But we still won la. Nowsday are boring dunno what can i do so i join GG to play some games. But since last time i didnt touch any games before but now seriously change alot dunno wat can i do? Can i control ?

Haiz my grandmom come for 2 week adi still haven went back damn sien she come here keep on "kau peh" this at there i feel damn boring and tired with her because everytime she come sure talk alot of nonsense about my house. Yesterday i just wash my car and bath with my dog suddely she came and say Boy, wat la u make all the floor are dirty and wet. I like damn la dunno how to see wat i am doing is it somemore not your house keep on talk nonsense only. I feel damn boring with her when only she will weny back to ipoh. zZZZzzzzz

No comments: