Monday, June 9, 2008

EATING non Stop

Last Saturday, i have wedding lunch and buffet dinner. First of all in the morning we prepared adi then go to my uncle wedding with my family the wedding card there write 1pm sharp must reach but most probably start is 2pm because alot of people late. Another problem is some people cant come and celebrates so alot of place are wasted. By the way before going to my uncle wedding, on the morning we went for yong tou fu then only go there but of stomach already full of foods and scare cant eat finish. The wedding place is at kepong. I also dunno how to go but my dad got GPS the world high tech thing. haha The wedding is end around 5pm then the people continue go to my uncle house and continue drinking wat a day because happy ma must drink alot and alot.


After that, around 7pm we need to go another buffect dinner at puchong. I also dunno there but my dad use GPS again so then can reach again. So we reach there around 7.45pm but already full house and my dad friend house are big look like bungalow my dad say he has 5 workshop that why he so rich. outside look very big but inside more traditional such as china style, japanese style and western style such a smart deisgn from him. Somemore i miss it forget to take down the foto but i just take food foto nia got alot of nice food. The picture show it on below...






















No comments: