Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My 21岁生日

Wow i should i start... That day 10/10/2009 is my big big day.^^ There just a normal celebrates with friend that I ask them to come together. The most brother want also come damn late... but everything same group want come damn early and come to find me because he scare dun have people teman me. i bring here and there and to have yam cha.... suprising of me.

After that i try to remind all my friend to confirm they coming to my birthday party anot. I just open few type of 意大利的SANVITO Wain and 40% alcohol of Whisky... LOL. Those my friend are damn brother all come together and damn happy.

The food there just normal dishes such as fish, chicken, prawn, sotong and many more. The foto i will upload coz my friend still editing.. I also feel damn happy of my friend and they keep ask me to drink and drink and drink. Around 10 something is starting to have 切蛋糕 and 拍照. i have 2 cakes this time because my best brother buy for me. Thank ya i really like it.

The last part of story everyone went to second around and I really cant go coz i have drunk enough by WAIN with so many cup. Thank You

No comments: