Friday, August 14, 2009

Time To Go

Tonight i am going back to hometown. Going to pray for my grandpa 3 years died. After for so long i really miss him alot from last time he usually teach me how to become a guy that take care the family without dad. He also like to bring me go out for breakfast and lunch and dinner last time. I really miss those day with him and teach me speak hokkien with foul language so i will learn it faster this is wat he say to me. After so long i told him u wait 1 day when i earn money i will bring u go out and eat delicious food but he told me very easy u must study hard for your life and then work hard to earn money. I usually like to listen wat he say and respect him for long long time. Since i form 5, He go sick of cancer. When everyone hear that is very sad plus that time is my SPm time but i still listen wat he say to me study hard dun worry about him.

After doctor check already end for the cancer time. All the family members hear that damn sad. So we decide to stay with him for just past 2 months. After so long we only know he keep the sick for long already and din tell to everyone.

No comments: