Friday, June 26, 2009

HEADACE with Exam

In this few days, i am thinking about my next exam the very emo subject which is bcb need to cost me 30% of marks to cross over the beach. First of all, i already trying my best to study and keep concertrate on it but when i stop studying the brain keep tell me U R going to died in this subject and keep make me scare and nervous about it. I still got alot of thing need to study but still haven revising well. Hopefully god will help me pls. If i can pass this subject i will go eat everyday vegetarian. If not i have ntg to say about it anymore.

Next, i am waiting the time end and go watch the tranformer but i already know the story line abit coz my friend all so free went to watch at cinema since they get free tickets. They say the movie is damn nice and perfect. Time pls turn fast i cant wait watching it. Haha.

No comments: